Toby's Estate Indonesia

December 23, 2016

Toby's Estate Indonesia
So, this is it! I am finally writting the first post of my blog. Yay! *drum roll*Been trying to blog about food and stuff from a long time ago but I was too busy to create one (I know it's just a lame excuse). But really, it might be the best timing for me now because I just resigned from my office about a couple weeks ago and here I am in front of my computer at home, starting to give you a review of some food that I've tried recently.
My first post is about the newest coffe shop Toby's Estate that is located at PIK's Avenue North Lobby. I came there with a friend of mine last weekend and since we don't drink coffee, we tried their food instead. 

Our first dish was Breakfast of Champions - IDR 125K ++
Toby's Estate Indonesia This is considered to be a brunch menu but we still ordered it though we came a little bit too late lol. Everything on this plate was well seasoned but not really a fan with the sausages though. I liked the bacon above everything. The egg came in a perfect soft boiled so it's a plus point from me because I love it that way :) Food score: 6/10

Avo on Toast - IDR 125K ++Toby's Estate IndonesiaI love the second dish better than the first one. It's actually a simple dish but they manage to make it beautiful. The avocado with lime dressing on the top of the bread was fresh and the cheese gave more variation of taste to the dish. The egg was also perfectly half cooked with a warm runny yolk. If you want to have a light brunch meal than you might consider to order this one! Food score: 7/ 10
Toby's Estate Indonesia
The place looks even more beautiful at night with all those lightings!





Toby's Estate Indonesia
Love their wall of art!
Overall it's a decent place to visit if you happen to be at PIK Avenue Mall.
If you have anything to say about this place, kindly drop your comment below because I'd love to hear it. Thank you so much for stopping by. I will try my best to give some other reviews.
See you again on my next post!

Toby's Estate Indonesia


Toby's Estate Indonesia
PIK Avenue Mall (North Lobby)
Pandai Indah Kapuk
Jakarta Utara 

Sun - Thu: 8 am - 10 pm
Fri - Sat: 8 am - 11 pm

Ph: +62 21 2257 0966
W: tobysestatecoffee.co.id
Ig: @tobbysestateid

PIK Avenue Mall Map



Find me on:

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Hey! I found your blog from google whilst looking for a nice place to eat. Thx to you now i know where to go ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by! Glad to hear it :D

      Delete
  2. Wow this is one of the cafe that ive been searching for...
    I never try this though. Thanks for the score and the price. Now i know what to order.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! :D Glad that my blog could help.

      Delete