Li Feng at Mandarin Oriental Hotel (Jakarta)

May 04, 2017


Li FengHello guys, how are you doing? I was quite busy lately and went to some workshops on my weekend to improve my knowledge and it was so fun! Well, on my last weekend I went to this Chinese restaurant, Lifeng, at Mandarin Oriental Hotel after workshop for dinner. The interior is beautiful, classy and elegant. They also offer private room for private gathering and celebrations.

Li Feng

Cammomile Tea - IDR 60,000 ++/ cup
Li Feng
The cammomile tea had a really soothing fragrance and I'd love to sip it every once in a while.

As for the food, they offer authentic Cantonese cuisine with a modern twist.
We ordered some dimsum dishes:
Siu Mai (Steamed Pork Dumpling with Scallops) - IDR 32K ++
Li Feng
Li Feng
The Siu Mai was very good, in fact it's one of the best Siu Mai Dimsum I've ever had so far. 9/10!

Steamed Chicken Bun with Black Truffle - IDR 34K ++
Li Feng
Li Feng
Li Feng
One of the dimsum dishes that I'd love to recommend you here if you like truffle. Better to have it while it's still warm. 9/10.

Xiao Long Bao (Shanghainese Pork Dumpling) - 29K ++
Li Feng
I didn't see the broth filling inside their Xiao Long Bao but it tasted quite good as the pork was juicy. 8/10

Sweet and Sour Chicken with Pineapple and Bell Pepper - IDR 98K ++
Li Feng
Li Feng
The chicken meat was tender and the balance of the sweet and sour taste was great. The dish was also well presented! 8,5/10

Cantonese BBQ Platter - IDR 178K ++
Li Feng
Li Feng
I loved everything on this platter! It has Crispy Roasted Chicken, Cantonese Style Hanging Roasted Duck, Pork Char Siew and Crispy Pork Belly. My favourite were the Crispy Pork Belly and Crispy Roasted Chicken. 8,5/10

The hightlight of our dinner was this Deep Fried Black Swan Dumpling  with Blackpepper Duck Meat - 89K ++
Li Feng
Li Feng
Came in beautiful presentation, this dumpling was pretty good in taste. It was crunchy on the outside while the duck meat was both tender and warm on the inside. I noticed that almost everyone who came to Li Feng ordered this gorgeous dish. 8/10
Li Feng
Li Feng

Look at those beautiful glasses artwork on the ceiling!
Li Feng
Li Feng
Li Feng
It was a great dinning and I'd love to bring my family on my next visit! Keep up the good service and food. Definitely one of my recommended lists for Chinese restaurant in Jakarta.

Thank you for keep reading my blog, I will try my best to give more reviews! :)
Li Feng

Li Feng
Mandarin Oriental Hotel
2nd Floor
Jl. M.H. Thamrin, Menteng
Jakarta Pusat 10310

Ph: 021- 2993 8888


Map for Mandarin Oriental Hotel





Find me on:






You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. It was a great dinning and I'd love to bring my family on my next visit! Keep up the good service and food. Definitely one of my recommended lists for Chinese restaurant in Jakarta. shoulder tote bag is also needed.

    ReplyDelete