Kakolait in Gading Serpong

February 13, 2017

KakolaitHello everyone! How's your CNY Holiday?  I went to Bangkok on CNY for 6 days with my family and  I'm going to post about the trip next time for sure. But first, I want to tell you guys that I've just accomplished one of my new year resolutions which is having my teeth braced! Yep you read it right. I've wanted to do this since a long time ago but I kept going back and forth with my decision and yet my parents were kinda discouraging me to do it since they don't find any problem with my crooked upper teeth. It's not a bad one actually but it kinda bothers me. Long story short, I had my teeth braced a couple of days ago and it's kinda hard for me to chew anything hard now. Damn.

Well enough for the talk, on this post I'd like to share about this cozy cafe located in Gading Serpong Area that you might have heard before named Kakolait. The cafe is mainly focusing on chocolate based for their food and beverages (though they do serve other beverages like coffee and tea). The place is homey and perfect for those who want to have a chit chat with friends. I can even imagine myself sitting on one of their tables, alone while doing some works on my laptop with a cup of their hot chocolate.

Crunchy Waffle Balls Hot Chocolate (Dark) - IDR 40K ++
Kakolait

American Marshmallow Hot Chocolate (Milk) - IDR 40K ++
Kakolait
Kakolait
I love the creamy texture of their hot chocolates. They were rich in taste and quite thick. I prefer the dark over the milk chocolate because I found their chocolates were kinda sweet for my tastebud, so the dark one was slightly less sweet. 7/10 for their Signature Hot Chocolate.

Kakolait Waffle Set (2 waffles + 3 toppings) - IDR 65K ++
Kakolait

Kakolait
I chose strawberry fruit, cheese stick, and vanilla ice cream for the toppings. Served with powdered sugar and chocolate sauce on the top, this Belgian waffle is quite enjoyable though I prefer it to be more moist and tender on the inside. Food score: 6/10
Kakolait
A table for two

Kakolait

Kakolait

Kakolait
Espresso Brownie - 20K ++

Kakolait

Kakolait
Stairs to 2nd Floor

Kakolait
Second Floor

Kakolait

Kakolait


A great cafe to hangout (and affordable too) but if I have to be honest, I still like Pipiltin's hot chocolate better but that doesn't mean Kakolait is bad, just a preference of mine. By the way tomorrow is Valentine's Day, so you might want to stop by for something sweet ;) Thanks for reading, see you on my next post!

Kakolait

















Kakolait
Jalan Ki Hajar Dewantara
Ruko Golden 8 Blok I
Gading Serpong
Tangerang 15810

Ph: 021 - 542 109 83
Ig: @kakolait

Map for Kakolait




Find me on:

You Might Also Like

0 comments